Train students on latest technology by implementing real-life solutions so that they are prepared for the challenges in the IT industry
IGL HandsOn – Highlights
- Focus is on “Problem Solving” than “Programing Only” (Programing and the language is only a tool to solve problems)
- Hybrid model for teaching and training - On-site technical support as well as remote/online audio conferences for teaching and training, taking the best of both approach
- Targeted for College/High School Students, Junior Engineers, Teachers and IT Professionals
- Projects are based on real life use cases, leverage open source software and newer technologies
- Address developing market where there’s a need!
- Flexible timing and affordable price
IGL HandsOn – Value Proposition
The technologies used in IGL HandsOn training are relevant and useful to the field of computer science for anyone interested…
By Philip Mathew, Michigan, USA
I’m just wrapping an exciting IGL HandsOn Project using Google Dialogflow, NLP and Facebook Chatbot… Thanks IGL!
By Anusri Saraf, Livermore, USA
I just finished an interesting project using Raspberry Pi Zero and Camera that involves Facial Recognition and Facebook Chatbot..Thanks IGL HandsOn! Student like me can work on problem solving skills in the area of Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science related topics…
By Chandra Govind, Pleasanton, USA